Internationally acclaimed face and body painter, Lynne Jamieson of FACEMAGIC is based in Melbourne.
Lynne takes pride in creating eye-catching BODY painting that is fresh and unique. She offers fantastic children's entertainment whether it be for kids' parties or shopping centre promotions.
Only the best quality water-based makeup is used and Lynne's FACEMAGIC Face & Body Art has full $20,000,000 Public Liability Insurance together with a current Working with Children certificate.
With 25 years’ experience, painting children & adults of all ages, she is “Still going strong”
Specialising in corporate promotional events, Corporate family events, and personal family parties/events.
Her most notable achievements are
- Demonstrated at Face and Body Art Conventions in Australia, New Zealand, England and USA
- 4 week teaching tours in England, Scotland, Europe and Australia.
- The cover artist for the premier edition of “Illusion” Magazine – An English based Face and Body Art magazine.
- Cover artist again, celebrating their 10th year anniversary of this fantastic magazine “Illusion”. Both covers featured a 4 page story of her journey.
- Artist for Kryolan Australia Promotional posters for stores worldwide Halloween 2010
- Getting lost in a piece of body art with no pressure to finish is her passion.
- She has never competed in this field
Corporate Face Painting – FAST & CLEAN designs created - each child receives a unique & fun experience. Minimum 2 hours booking, creating “Magic” designs.
Personal face painting shoots for family calendars or company promotions
Private Parties – Minimum 2 hours booking
Promotional advertising from Record covers to media launches – Calendars to Grand Prix. Private bookings also available
- Kryolan Cosmetics
- Silly Farm